The Great Ocean Road is a spectacular 244 km scenic road travelling along the coast in the southern Australian state of Victoria. The road starts in the beautiful town of Torquay which is home to Australian surfing and birthplace of surfing brands Rip Curl and Quiksilver. You can shop and pickup some great surf gear from the various outlets in the town including Rip Curl, Roxy, Quiksilver and Billabong.
The road winds its way westward before it finally finishes in the small town of Allansford near Warrnambool. Along the way you can visit some amazing rock formations cultured by the waves of the wild southern ocean including Twelve Apostles, London Bridge and Loch Ard Gorge. View Australian wildlife including kangaroos and koalas or stop for fish and chips in the popular holiday towns of Lorne or Apollo Bay.
Discover the best day trips along the Great Ocean Road from Melbourne or Book Amazing accommodation and make your own way along this spectacular drive..
See The Great Ocean Road the right way and spend two full days along this amazing coastline. Discover some of Australia's animals along the route. Explore some of Victoria's wonderful beaches, villages, waterfalls, and lookouts.
- Watch the locals catch a wave at one of the many great surfing spots
- Look for koalas and parrots at Kennett River
- Take a swim at the famous Lorne Beach
- Spend the night at Apollo Bay, known as paradise by the sea
- Enjoy a stroll through the magnificent rainforest of the Green Coast
Explore the Great Ocean Road one of the world’s most stunning coastal drives. Visit the Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie, stop at Port Campbell National Park and enjoy the beautiful sunset at the 12 Apostles.
- View the surreal scenery from the Great Ocean Road
- Enjoy native wildlife experiences
- Learn the rich history of the Great Ocean Road
- Explore Port Campbell National Park
- See incredible diversity on tour from stunning coastlines to ancient rainforests
The oceans to mountains 3-day Great Ocean Road & Grampians tour from Melbourne is the perfect trip for those seeking the most incredible scenery, natural & wildlife wonders in Victoria. This explorer package allows more time at each highlight!
- Journey along the heritage listed Great Ocean Road
- Explore an ancient rainforest as your wander through the Great Otway National Park
- Learn about the culture and traditions of Australia's Indigenous peoples
- Visit Tower Hill, an ancient volcano teaming with native wildlife
- Explore the sweeping mountains & waterfalls of the Grampians Nation Park
This 2-day Great Ocean Road tour showcases the diversity of one of the best touring roads in the world. Focus on the wildlife, history, and unique stories of region while staying in fantastic ocean view accommodation and sampling the fine local food.
- Take a small and personalized group tour
- Stay in stunning accommodation
- Travel along the famous Great Ocean Road and discover Bells Beach, Apollo Bay, and Castle Cove
- Visit the lesser-known bay of Island Coastal Park
- Observe Eastern Grey Kangaroos, koalas, and colorful parrots in the wild
- See the 12 Apostles in the beautiful morning light, away from the big afternoon crowd
- Go to 'Loch Ard Gorge', the site of the most famous 19th-century Australian shipwreck
- Walk through the Maits Rest Rainforest
Avoid the usual crowds of one of Australia’s most scenic drives, and drive along the Great Ocean Road against the traffic flow. Marvel at landmark attractions like the 12 Apostles and Apollo Bay, take a walk in a rainforest and much more.
- See the famous limestone rocks of the 12 Apostles before the crowds arrive
- Look for koalas in their natural habitat
- Get breathtaking coastal views along the Great Ocean Road
- Walk through an ancient rainforest
- See the historic Memorial Arch that commemorates the men who built the Great Ocean Road
Experience the natural beauty of the Great Ocean Road and the 12 Apostles on this full-day guided tour in a luxury Mercedes Benz vehicle. Explore exclusive destinations, unique Australian wildlife, and enjoy some tasty cuisine in stunning beach settings.
- Travel in luxury comfort in a Mercedes Benz custom vehicle
- Admire the stunning Australian coastline and see the breathtaking 12 Apostles
- Explore an ancient Australian rainforest with your expert guide
- Discover adorable and highly unique Australian wildlife and learn about their habits
- Enjoy a delicious cafe lunch and morning tea at an exclusive beach setting
Admire the iconic 12 Apostles without the crowds, explore beautiful beaches, and get deep into the forest on this Great Ocean Road adventure. Spot koalas and shop in the picturesque town of Lorne.
- Marvel at the world famous 12 Apostles before the crowds arrive.
- Explore the stunning Gibson Steps, and capture photos of the iconic coast
- Connect with nature on a hike to the magical Beauchamp Falls
- Admire towering Californian Redwoods in the Redwood Forest
- See koalas in their natural habitat
See Australia’s most spectacular coastline along the Great Ocean Road. Experience the rock formations of the 12 Apostles. Watch as the bushland meet the sea from the comfort of a small personalized coach with a local driver/guide.
- Admire epic views along the Great Ocean Road in Victoria
- Drive through the coastal towns of Lorne and stop for a complimentary lunch at Apollo Bay
- Enjoy time to explore the town of Apollo Bay on the surf coast
- Visit the iconic Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge
- See koalas, kangaroos, and native birds throughout the day
Escape the crowds and experience one of the world’s most scenic drives on a full-day tour of the Great Ocean Road. Watch the sunset over the famous Twelve Apostles sea stacks and much more.
- Enjoy panoramic coastal views along the Great Ocean Road
- Watch the sunset over the Twelve Apostles
- Hear amazing stories of shipwrecks and survival
- Explore Loch Ard Gorge
- Avoid the crowds with a later daily departure
Tour the spectacular Great Ocean Road on an award-winning full-day trip from Melbourne. The small, personalized eco tours take in all the icons of the famous road trip, including the 12 Apostles. Enjoy free on board Wi-Fi as you travel.
- Enjoy a small group tour along the Great Ocean Road, one of Australia’s most famous road trips
- Get ready for guaranteed koala sightings at Kennett River
- Take an enchanting rainforest walk in the Great Otway National Park
- Visit the stirring sights of the Shipwreck Coast, including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and Gibson Step
- Take an optional 15-minute helicopter ride over the Shipwreck Coast
Enjoy The Great Ocean Walk on a Guided 3 day Pack-Free Hike with luxury accommodation and a scenic helicopter ride over the Twelve Apostles.
The Great Ocean walk is one of Australia’s most popular Bucket List walks. Whilst the famous Great Ocean Road doesn’t always follow the coastline, this walk allows you to go where the road doesn’t. To walk the entire Great Ocean Walk from Apollo Bay to the impressive Twelve Apostles is a staggering 104kms, taking around 8 days.
Our Great Ocean walking holiday has been carefully curated so that you experience walking the best sections in just 3 days, allowing you to discover its exceptional natural beauty over a long weekend.
Drive along Australia’s Great Ocean Road, savoring every twist and turn revealing dramatic stretches of coastline and the lush rainforest of the Otway Ranges. See the 12 Apostles and experience Australia’s greatest coastal drive on this full-day trip.
- Enjoy a road trip along the world famous Great Ocean Road
- Explore the limestone stacks of the 12 Apostles
- See koalas, kangaroos, and native birds
- Wander amongst the tree ferns and wonder at the towering Mountain Ash trees, the tallest flowering species in the world
- Enjoy time exploring the town of Apollo Bay on the surf coast
- Discover the history of the Lord Ard Gorge shipwreck
- Drive through the Otway rainforest and encounter some of the tallest eucalyptus trees in Australia
On this full-day tour, you'll see for yourself why the Great Ocean Road is known for its natural beauty worldwide. See incredible landscapes, visit koalas and birds, and enjoy a forest walk to see some of the world's tallest trees.
- See for yourself why this is one of the world's most spectacular coastlines
- Visit native koalas and parrots in their natural habitat
- Take a guided forest walk where you will see some of the worlds tallest trees
Covering all the highlights of the Great Ocean Road on day 1, wake up the following morning nestled in the heart of the Grampians National Park. Prepare yourself for a tour filled with nature, adventure and discovery.
- World Famous Great Ocean Road - 12 Apostles + Loch Ard Gorge
- Experience Aboriginal Culture
- Immerse yourself in the abundance of Native Australian Wildlife
- Breathtaking lookouts and waterfalls
- Rainforest and National Parks
Travel the Great Ocean Road, over 200 kilometers of spectacular coastline with jaw-dropping ocean views and ancient rainforests. Visit the iconic rock formations known as the 12 apostles, and explore beaches, wild koalas and mind-blowing views.
- Discover the historic story of the Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
- Enjoy a beach walk, stunning coastal views and seaside townships
- Take a guided walk through the heart of the Otway National Park and rain-forest
- See the iconic Twelve Apostles and hidden beach at Loch Ard Gorge
Take a journey of pure wonder and great memories as you uncover the real Great Ocean Road over 2 days. Take an Indigenous tour exploring the culture and history of the Gunditjmara people, and stop and breathe beneath the giant Redwoods of Otways Forest.
- Discover the treasures of the Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve
- See the enormous limestone monoliths from the Gibson Steps Beach
- Relish "Instagrammable" moments as you wander amongst the tallest trees in the world in the Redwoods Otways Beech Forest
- Explore the hidden Loch Ard Gorge
- Be amazed by the iconic Twelve Apostles
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!