It doesn’t get much more Australian than the red sands of Uluru in the heart of Australia. Formally known as Ayers Rock, Uluru is a massive monolith (rock) that is 3.6 kilometres long, 1.9 kilometres wide 9.4 kilometres around the base. It is one of the most photographed locations in Australia and the world.
Visiting Uluru for sunrise or sunset is popular and allows you to observe the colors change in the different light and offers amazing photo opportunities. It is also worth visiting the Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) which are approx 50km away from Uluru and are amazing in their own right. Find the Best Tours, Day Trips and Activities to and around Uluru with Tour Australia and Check out fantastic Hotels Near Uluru.
Travel into the world heritage listed Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park to witness the spectacular sunrise over Uluru before visiting Uluru itself.
An early start to the day! Travel into the world heritage listed Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park to witness the spectacular sunrise over Uluru. After sunrise you will visit Uluru itself. We strongly recommend a walk around the base (approximately 10km). This world famous icon has a lot to offer and is best experienced by visiting the different significant sites along the track.
Your guide will also take you for an informative guided walk around a section of the base walk. You will also visit the Culture Centre, where you can read all about and absorb the fascinating and ancient culture of the Anungu people.
Tour starts an hour before sunrise and finishes just before lunch. You will be dropped back at your accommodation. This tour leaves from the Ayers Rock Desert Gardens Hotel
Witness a magical sunrise over Uluru – an awe-inspiring experience. Learn about the local Aboriginal culture, flora, fauna, geology and more on this guided tour. Discover the secret Mutitjulu Waterhole and enjoy a light breakfast, tea and coffee.
- Witness a magical sunrise and see Uluru change color – resulting from the effect of the earth's atmosphere on the sun's rays
- Discover Uluru's history, significance, the culture of the local Anangu Aboriginal people, and much more
- Learn from highly qualified, knowledgable guides and witness their passion for Uluru
- Explore the iconic Mutitjulu Waterhole to explore its breathtaking sights and sounds
- Zoom around on an environmentally friendly Segway with minimal noise and effort
Enjoy a professionally guided 5-hour sunset tour and embrace the culture, geology and environment of Uluru. Enjoy a short walk into the Mutitjulu Waterhole, experience the Mala walk and enjoy the sunset with light refreshments and sparkling wine.
- Experience an exciting, adventurous and interpretive small-group tour
- Visit rock art sites and the local waterhole with your guide to learn of Uluru’s significance to the Anangu
- Witness a spectacular Uluru sunset with sparkling wine and gourmet treats
- Experience the Mala Walk and drive around the base
- Discover stories in your own language: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian or Mandarin on supplied iPods
Experience Uluru at sunrise on a 6 hour, small-group tour. Walk the full base of Uluru and enjoy breakfast along the way. See ancient rock art, explore Mutitjulu waterhole, and visit Kantju Gorge.
- Experience the very best of Uluru by walking the full base walk
- Listen and learn from your expert guide about Aboriginal culture and survival, geology, and the flora and fauna
- Listen in your native language with an optional iPod audio guide
- Be a part of a small group
- Take the chance to learn as much as possible
Experience the beauty of Uluru at sunset with a glass of sparkling wine in hand and a luxury cheeseboard. Then travel to an exclusive location for a gourmet BBQ dinner under the stars. Includes all drinks, barbecue food, salads and dessert.
- Take in the beautiful sunset of Uluru whilst sipping on wine and enjoying some nibbles
- Watch as Uluru changes color while the sun sets over the Western horizon
- Tuck into a gourmet Aussie BBQ under the stars with meats, salads, vegetables, dessert and more
- Stargaze and learn about the various constellations above from your tour guides
Watch the landscape come to life while you experience a spectacular Uluru Sunrise. Travel to the mystical domes of Kata Tjuta, learning all about the local aboriginal culture, before taking a walk through Walpa Gorge.
- Experience a magical Uluru sunrise
- Sip on tea or coffee while watching the landscape come to life
- Discover Kata Tjuta's magical domes
- Take a hike through Walpa Gorge
- Learn about local Aboriginal culture, history and more from your guide
Get a better appreciation of the magnificent natural beauty of Uluru and Kata Tjuta on a 36-minute scenic helicopter flight. Explore the sacred rock from a different perspective and take panoramic photos of the Walpa Gorge.
- Get magnificent bird's eye views of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- Fly over the Walpa Gorge and Valley of the Winds
- Travel down the western face of Kata Tjuta
Combine Uluru and Kata Tjuta in one unforgettable flight. With restrictions due to sacred sites and limited access from the ground, seeing these two spectacles from the air is a must-do experience.
- Experience a scenic flight in a helicopter
- View Uluru and Kata Tjuta from above
- Witness the breathtaking scenery of Australia's Red Center
The ultimate Aussie Farm Experience! Enjoy a one-hour guided camel ride in the spectacular Australian Outback. Watch the colors change and the sun set over Uluru and Kata Tjuta, and at twilight, enjoy beer, wine, champagne and outback bush foods.
- Meet your camel and learn their name before they take you into the desert
- Learn about the history of camels in Central Australia and the Uluru Camel Farm itself
- See the breathaking sun set over Uluru and Kata Tjuta
- Enjoy twilight drinks in the outhouse: beer, wine and more
- Enjoy freshly made, famous damper (Australian bread), dukkah and other bushfoods
Experience Uluru's extraordinary beauty on a half-day tour from Ayers Rock Resort. Witness the Mutitjulu Waterhole, Aboriginal rock art and a sensational sunset with sparkling wine and nibbles. Learn about history, flora, fauna and Aboriginal culture.
- Watch the spectacular sunset over Uluru and see the colors of the sky and rock change before your eyes
- Sip a glass of sparkling wine, enjoy delicious nibbles and plenty of iconic photo opportunities
- Discover detailed information about Aboriginal culture, beliefs and cultural stories
- Visit the famous Mutitjulu Waterhole, learn its significance to the local people and see ancient Aboriginal rock paintings
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!