Experience Montmartre’s world-class food scene with PJ, a local chef and a famous food tour guide in Paris. Walk to different shops and cafes, and try French delicacies in a flavorful 4-course feast.
- Learn the history of French cuisine
- Try finest French cheeses with wine at a fromagerie
- Visit the local shops and meet PJ’s friends that have owned them for years
- See Montmartres top sightseeing spots like the Wall of Love
- Feast on a VIP meal prepared by chef PJ in his restaurant
Join Chef PJ while he visits his friends in his favorite shops. Learn about the history of French cuisine in the local boulangerie, fromagerie, and patisserie. See Montmartre’s beautiful sites on the way to chef PJ’s restaurant where you will be treated like a true VIP.
You will sit down for a seasonal 4-course feast paired with 4 French wines carefully selected from PJ’s cellar. On this unforgettable, chef-led food tour you will enjoy one of Paris’s best baguettes, something exotic like escargot or frog legs, something rich and filling like Beef Bourguignon, fine French cheeses, fruit, pastries, macarons, and Parisian chocolate.