Enjoy a professionally guided 5-hour sunset tour and embrace the culture, geology and environment of Uluru. Enjoy a short walk into the Mutitjulu Waterhole, experience the Mala walk and enjoy the sunset with light refreshments and sparkling wine.
- Experience an exciting, adventurous and interpretive small-group tour
- Visit rock art sites and the local waterhole with your guide to learn of Uluru’s significance to the Anangu
- Witness a spectacular Uluru sunset with sparkling wine and gourmet treats
- Experience the Mala Walk and drive around the base
- Discover stories in your own language: French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian or Mandarin on supplied iPods