Avoid the usual crowds of one of Australia’s most scenic drives, and drive along the Great Ocean Road against the traffic flow. Marvel at landmark attractions like the 12 Apostles and Apollo Bay, take a walk in a rainforest and much more.
- See the famous limestone rocks of the 12 Apostles before the crowds arrive
- Look for koalas in their natural habitat
- Get breathtaking coastal views along the Great Ocean Road
- Walk through an ancient rainforest
- See the historic Memorial Arch that commemorates the men who built the Great Ocean Road